1. I CAN’T MAKE IT …SMALL WORLD
2. I’VE GOT MINE …SMALL WORLD
3. DON’T BURST MY BUBBLE ….SMALL WORLD
4. EVERY LITTLE BIT HURTS …
DEBORAH BONHAM BAND
5. MAYBE I’M AMAZED …. DEBORAH BONHAM BAND
6. RENE ….17BLACK (feat. Dean Rees) with
7. LAZY SUNDAY ….17BLACK (feat. Dean Rees) with
8. HERE COME THE NICE ….17BLACK (feat. Dean Rees)
with STEVE DIGGLE
9. HEY GIRL ..17BLACK (feat. Dean Rees) with
10.WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT ….17BLACK with
11.MAD JOHN ….MIDGE URE
12.MY MINDS EYE …MIDGE URE
13.WHAM BAM THANKYOU MAM ….
OCEAN COLOUR SCENE
14. DONE THIS ONE BEFORE ….OCEAN COLOUR SCENE
15. SONG OF A BAKER ….OCEAN COLOUR SCENE
16. CATS MELODY ….SLIM CHANCE
17. KUSCHTY RYE ….SLIM CHANCE
18. ANYMORE FOR ANYMORE ….SLIM CHANCE with
19. HOW COME ….SLIM CHANCE with CHRIS JAGGER
20. DEBRIS ….SLIM CHANCE with GLEN MATLOCK and
21. YOU’RE SO RUDE ….SLIM CHANCE with
GLEN MATLOCK and MICK JONES
22. STONE ….SLIM CHANCE with PETE TOWNSHEND
23. HARVEST HOME ….SLIM CHANCE
1. THE POACHER ….SLIM CHANCE with PAUL WELLER
2. SPIRITUAL BABE ….SLIM CHANCE with
3. LAD’S GOT MONEY ….SLIM CHANCE with
4. ONE FOR THE ROAD ….SLIM CHANCE
5. OOH LA LA ….SLIM CHANCE with PAUL WELLER and
6. OGDENS NUT GONE FLAKE ….JONES GANG
7. MAGGIE MAY ….JONES GANG
8. GYPSY LANE …JONES GANG
9. ITCHYCOO PARK ….JONES GANG
10. AFTERGLOW ….JONES GANG with STEVE ELLIS
11. IF YOU THINK YOU’RE GROOVY ….JONES GANG with
12. TIN SOLDIER..JONES GANG with SAM BROWN
13. HEART TO HANG ON TO ….JONES GANG with
PETE TOWNSHEND and SAM BROWN
14. HAD ME A REAL GOOD TIME…JONES GANG with
15. STAY WITH ME ….JONES GANG with RONNIE WOOD
16. ALL OR NOTHING ….JONES GANG with
At The ROYAL ALBERT HALL, LONDON on 8th April 2004 after some 15 months of planning with PAUL WELLER, RONNIE WOOD, PETE TOWNSHEND, STEVE ELLIS, MIDGE URE, OCEAN COLOUR SCENE amongst them artists assembled to perform to a sell-out venue and to pay tribute to a man who cowrote many Mod anthems such as “Itchycoo Park, All Or Nothing, Here Comes The Nice, My Mind’s Eye” to name just a few.
RONNIE LANE was the creative heart of two of Rock n Rolls quintessentially English groups, firstly during the 60’s with The SMALL FACES then during the 70;s with The FACES. After the split of the Faces he then formed SLIM CHANCE and toured the UK in a giant circus tent as well as working in the studio with ERIC CLAPTON, PETE TOWNSHEND and RONNIE WOOD.
5,500 fans looked on in awe at The RAH as the superb evening’s entertainment ended with “All Or Nothing” featuring a surprise appearance by CHRIS FARLOWE on lead vocals.
RONNIE WOOD, PETE TOWNSHEND, PAUL WELLER, OCEAN COLOUR SCENE, JONES GANG, MIDGE URE, STEVE ELLIS,STEVE FARLOWE, CHRIS JAGGER, MICK JONES,DENNIS GREAVES, SLIM CHANCE
Gone but not forgotten, Ronnie Lane's music is still a reason to be cheerful. ****1/2
DMME.net (December 2014)
...Rock luminaries such as Ronnie Wood, Pete Townshend and Paul Weller joined forces to revisit some of the timeless ditties that Ronnie helped to create during his time with The Faces and Small Faces as well as some charmingly bucolic excerpts from his subsequent solo career led by 'The Poacher', 'Harvest Home' and Lane's infectious 1973 hit, 'How Come'.
Kevin Bryan, Regional Newspapers (November 2014)
Some of the main highlights include riveting performances by Pete Townsend on the catchy acoustically flavoured 'Stone' and on the rousing 'Heart To Hang On To'. Other notables include the Rod Stewart classic 'Maggie May', lovingly reimagined by Jones Gang but staying true to the song's classic roots and the massive hit 'Tin Soldier', also redone by the Jones Gang. Listening to these live versions it is clear the player's hearts were in the right place this night in April, 2004 at the Royal Albert Hall.
The booklet includes a short essay by John Hellier, shedding light on the evening and delving briefly into Ronnie Lane's history.
Every so often I have a feeling I will play this disc if only to keep the memory of Ronnie Lane alive and well. He truly deserves at least that much.
Sea Of Tranquility (November 2014)